What does RAR files signify?
RAR files are just like data containers, they are mostly used to store several computer files in a compressed form. They are similar to ZIP files and are very much helpful if you wish to save the space of your hard disk.
Does RAR file get damage?
Yes, obviously RAR files can get damage. In case, they get damage then you will not be in a position to extract any of the data from it. There are various reasons behind corruption of RAR files due to which you cannot extract RAR files are mentioned below:
Errors While Downloading: If big sized files are supposed to send through mail then they are compressed, because uploading each and every file on web is extremely hectic. When you receive a mail which is attached with RAR file it should be downloaded with proper care, because if any error occurs while downloading then downloaded RAR file gets damage. When you try to open such files using WinRAR application, you may get a WinRAR error messages and you are now thinking that how to extract multiple RAR files. So to fix damaged and extract multiple RAR files, you can make use of WinRAR Repair software.
Virus Infection: The main issue behind RAR file corruption is infection of harmful computer virus, when a RAR file gets infected by virus it gets damage and you cannot access any of the data
Other Factors: RAR file can also get damage/corrupt due to CRC errors, use of faulty RAR utility, etc. If you want to know more about WinRAR CRC failed repair then you can visit this page: http://www.winrarrepair.org/failed-crc.html
Is there any way to fix damaged RAR files due to which you cannot extract RAR Files?
Yes, there exist an easiest way, you can now fix damaged RAR files in a very easy manner, and for that you need to use a WinRAR Repair software, once you fix RAR files using WinRAR Repair software then you can easily access the data that has been trapped in it. WinRAR Repair software is a specially designed to extract corrupt WinRAR files. It has been designed using powerful algorithms.
Highlighting Features of WinRAR Repair software:
- WinRAR Repair software is one of the most widely preferred repair tools in order to fix RAR file and extract data from WinRAR file.
- With the help of this tool, you can easily fix RAR file on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- The application is very safe to use as it does not include any harmful things like malware or malicious programs.
- The unique feature of WinRAR Repair software is that it is a non destructive tool which means it will not do any alteration to corrupted WinRAR file, instead of that it will read the corrupted file and creates a healthy new file from which you can extract original WinRAR file’s data.
- In addition to multiple RAR file, it can also extract data from password protected RAR file.
- It also extracts data from broken, invalid, corrupt or unreadable RAR files.
- For any technical issues or queries you can contact technical staffs who are available 24x7.
- You can contact them through mail or call.
Guidelines to avoid RAR file corruption:
- While downloading RAR data files from internet ensure that the network connection is working adequately.
- Always employ authentic antivirus software to protect your computer from harmful viruses otherwise virus can damage RAR files.
Despite following these tips, if RAR files get damage then fix the issue using the demo edition of WinRAR Repair software, which is available on internet. If you get satisfied with demo version then gets its licensed version.
Steps to Extract Multiple RAR Files:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of WinRAR Repair software on your computer. Launch the software, the main window is displayed. After that, you need to browse and select you WinRAR file using "BROWSE" button.
Step 2: As soon as you select the file, you have to click on the "REPAIR" button in order to repair WinRAR files.
Step 3: A new window will open where the software will start scanning the entire damaged WinRAR files. As soon as the scanning process is over, you will be able to preview and save it in desired location.