WinRAR archive provides many features such as compression, splitting, password protection etc. Therefore individuals often use them for different purposes as:
- Large size multimedia files can be compressed or splitted into smaller parts so that they can be easily transmitted over the internet.
- Confidential files can be protected by a password to ensure data security.
- Backup data can be stored in compressed form to save disk space.
Corruption or damage to RAR file can occur due to many grounds such as CRC error, virus infection, file header corruption, partial download, application failure, transmission error etc. then you don’t need to worry about it because every problem has solution. You can easily repair broken WinRAR file by using powerful RAR file repair tool known as WinRAR repair tool. This software will repair WinRAR archive under any scenarios in a short span of time. It has easy-to-use wizard interface which helps a lay man to use this software without facing any difficulties. This software can repair WinRAR errors where the RAR files have been corrupted when the file extension has been changed by renaming the file. It is compatible to repair all the versions of RAR files. It supports all the versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
Common reasons for WinRAR archive are:
Downloading Error: Sometimes while uploading/downloading RAR files over the remote network, if the download or upload process interrupts in between then the chances of RAR files getting corrupted is pretty more.
Transferring Error: To transfer files over internet, binary mode have be used. Sometimes, user may avoid the use of binary mode which results in severe loss of data from RAR file.
Extracting Error: Sometimes while extracting data from RAR files, if the computer shuts down abruptly then RAR file may get damaged. In that case, if the user doesn’t have a backup to overcome the data loss, then the critical data loss is definite. To know how to repair and extract WinRAR data click here: http://www.winrarrepair.org/error-cannot-extract-file.html.
Other Reason: There are several issues like virus infection, error in the file system, application crash; software conflicts may also lead to corruption of WinRAR archives. Then you need to repair WinRAR archive.
Features of repair WinRAR archive:
- Repair WinRAR after CRC failed error with great ease.
- Repairs password locked RAR archives.
- Does not write a single byte to the original RAR file rather extracts the content and creates a completely new file.
- As scanning process ends, you can see the list of repaired files with file sizes.
- Software provides preview option so that you can be sure that repair was successful.
- Support all latest versions of Windows operating system.
Steps to repair WinRAR archive:
Step 1: Launch and install free trial version of WinRAR archive repair software. Now click on "BROWSE" button to select the path where damaged RAR files are kept. Later click on "REPAIR" button to proceed with repair process.
Step 2: Software will starts scanning each and every damaged RAR files. Once the scanning process is done, then you can preview all your repaired RAR files and save repaired file by clicking on "SAVE" button.
Precautions to avoid corruption in WinRAR archive:
- Since, virus affects the normal functioning or completely erases the files. Therefore good quality anti-virus program should be used.
- It’s really important that you backup your data, so that it can be restored at times of data loss.
- Defragment your disk drive to avoid data loss due to unforeseen situations. You can even schedule the defragmentation process to a particular time.